The company is engaged in the extraction and processing of oil and gas, and as of 2011 was the world’s third private oil company in the world. We work with them on all large projects in the territory of Uzbekistan.
Singapore construction company “Enter Engineering”
The company performs the full range of works on the complex construction of industrial and technological facilities in various complexity. The company is one of the recognized leaders in the oil and gas construction market in Central Asia and Russia. We have been working with this company for many years. We work with them on large projects in the territory of Uzbekistan.
The company “ASIA TRANS GAS”
Joint venture, created by the Chinese company TAPLINECNPC and the National Holding Company UzbekNeftGAZ for the implementation of a large-scale international project for the construction of Uzbekistan-China gas pipeline intergovernmental level. We jointly implemented projects on the construction of the Uzbekistan-China gas pipeline.
Large state organizations of Uzbekistan with whom we cooperate for many years
- State enterprise – Navoinsky Mining and Metallurgical Combine
- State Unitary Enterprise – UzGeoRangMetLiti
- LLC “Uzbek Komunalloyihaqurilish”
- State Unitary Enterprise “Toshkentboshplanliti”
- State Unitary Enterprise “Uzshaxarsozlikliti”
- Ltd. “Qishloqqurilishloyiha”
- JSC “Boshtransloyiha”
Benefits of cooperation with Us:
- The existence of support from the state: the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Innovative Ministry of the Republic of Uzbekistan. With their support, we are able to easily establish international relations.
- Opportunity to participate in various international exhibitions in Central Asia
- We have a great demand in Uzbekistan
- The amount of construction in Uzbekistan which is developing rapidly
- Affordable price and high quality
- Availability of service center
- The absence of other manufacturers of similar products gives advantages in the market for the production of geodetic instruments
- With the beginning of production of equipment in the territory of Uzbekistan, the state will definitely increase customs payments for imported equipment of the same type and this will be the impetus for conquering the entire market, and we believe that in the coming years there will be no producers of such a product line.